http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGuTHsrC1k (Just Look at this disgustingly ignorant FILTH. )
The Koch Brothers have placed their call to Orangeman, and now he suddenly wants to meet the president halfway. I knew the minute these evil bastards denied any culpability for creating this Tea Party based shutdown insanity-there would be sudden inspiration for the perpetually limp Boehner to rise in the name of compromise.
Screw political posturing by the right, and the left=It’s about big business and nothing else! Cash rules EVERYTHING around the Koch Brothers because they won’t even let their own hellish creation, AKA the Tea Party, threaten their monetary intentions. They lost millions trying to make Barack Obama a one-term president. One can only imagine the damaged state of their future financial portfolio if President Obama continues to hold steady until next weeks default deadline.
President Obama already called their bluff on the shutdown-I’m sure they thought he would fold instead of allowing it to happen. Instead of giving in to these sociopaths, he has begun digging a deeper ditch that will soon permanently house these low-life losers and their evil influence for an eternity. Once again=Motherfuck the Koch Brothers!!!!!! -I prefer Pepsi anyway~Daryl
Aw Grammy, It’s not your fault that you look like Bull Connor‘s son in drag! Why don’t you put a cap on that ugly space that you call a face. Take your combat boot wearing ass back to whatever country that your ancestors oil slick originated from, you hateful battle-ax. YOUR BULLSHIT IS ABOUT DONE!!!!!~Daryl
- Obama Slams Citizens United and the Koch Brothers for Skewing Our Politics (politicususa.com)
- Kochs Deny Role in Shutdown Plotted by Groups They Fund (my.firedoglake.com)
- The teabagger Lies – ‘Koch Denies Ever Taking ‘Position’ On Defunding Obamacare’ (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- Koch brothers moving on government (utsandiego.com)
- Boehner Abruptly Changes Strategy Following Outcry From Koch Brothers And Heritage (thinkprogress.org)
- Bernie Sanders Terrifies the Koch Brothers By Outting Their Role In the Government Shutdown (politicususa.com)
- Obamacare fight gets too hot for Kochs: We’re not backing GOP’s shutdown tactics (rawstory.com)
- Irony alert: Kochs want to lay off Obamacare, focus on spending (tv.msnbc.com)
- INADVERTENTLY, BUT EFFECTIVELY: Surprise! The Koch Brothers Are Boosting Obama. “While President … (pjmedia.com)