GOP Lawmaker Says He’d Vote for Slavery if Constituents Wanted Him to | Mediaite www.mediaite.comJim Wheeler, a Republican state assemblyman from Nevada, said he’d vote in favor of slavery if his constituents wanted him to, a comment he has since retracted.
Just when you thought these conservative cocksuckers have reached the pinnacle of sociopathic behavior-Along comes this hay-chewing, cowboy hat wearing imbecile.
First of all, someone should slap this silly, sap-sucking, son-of-a-bitch’s head clean off of his neck, and then proceed to relieve themselves in the vacated hole left behind. Only an insolent asshat, fresh from a South Carolina swamp, would make such an ignorant and hateful statement, in a half-assed attempt to show support for his core constituency of rabidly insane imbeciles…inundated with their piss colored brand of tea.
Jim Wheeler, I wouldn’t poison the bottom of a pair of my worn-out shoes, by entering your palace of prejudice, let alone involuntarily clean one inch of the dirty motherfucker. The utter gall of you to use the issue of slavery to show how far you are willing to show support for the misinformed, mullet-wearing, genetic mutations that rely on YOUR ‘information’ is beyond insane.
It’s bad enough when pseudo-patriots like Dr. Ben Carson incorrectly, and ignorantly, attempt to equate slavery with issues they have with Obamacare etc. and he is actually intelligent-May suffer from Selective House Negro Syndrome, but still intelligent. It is another thing altogether when a shit-kicking, barely literate, Brokeback Mountain reject makes a mockery of such an evil institution of our nations past.
Wheeler probably would vote to bring back slavery-Dr. Ben Carson, Allen West, Mychal Massie,Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, and others, would gladly continue to lick and spit-shine massa’s boots, while gleefully shucking and jiving their spineless asses into submission. In essence, they have already suffered from years of mental enslavement. At The GetReal, we will spend NO YEARS A SLAVE! ~Daryl
- Jim Wheeler is a ‘slave’ to his constituents (washingtonpost.com)
- Jim Wheeler, Nevada Lawmaker, Says He’d Vote For Slavery If That’s What His Constituents Wanted (huffingtonpost.com)
- MSNBC host destroys Ben Carson’s slavery ‘ventriloquist’s act’ on Obamacare (rawstory.com)
- Nevada Republican Says He’s Not a Bigot Just Because He’d Vote to Allow Slavery (theatlanticwire.com)
- Nevada lawmaker says he’d vote for slavery if that’s what his constituents ‘wanted’ (thegrio.com)
- GOP Lawmaker Would Vote for Slavery If Constituents Wanted Him To (gawker.com)