One would think that after 40 attempts to repeal Obamacare, the so-called leaders of the Repugnican party would ask their pea-brained flock of fools to float on with their insane hatred concerning the coming realization of universal healthcare for more American’s. Most of these tea loving locusts are showing the signs of being bitten twice by the president they love to hate.
Everyone knows that these unpatriotic pricks literally went insane when Barack Obama won the first election. They lost what little minds they had left after his second inauguration. Despite the mind-numbingingly ignorant displays of attempted voter suppression, birtherisim bullshit, sucking on the cocks and stocks of the Koch Brothers etc. , these revolting piles of puke FAILED MISERABLY!!! in their attempts to make Barack Obama an in and out president. The hope of abolishing Obamacare was lost forever.
They need to get the fuck OVER, ABOVE, BENEATH, and AROUND the fact, that the man they love to irrationally hate, has his Bostonians firmly implanted up their batshit crazy behinds…once again. Then again, one can only hope that they continue to wither away their worthless brand worshipping the divisive rhetoric, and the hateful funk, emanating from the likes of Faux News, Glen “Way short of a full deck” Beck, and The People’s Choice for Pill-Popper of The Year, “newlywed” for the fourth time, numbnut known as Rush Limbaugh, etc.
They lost their minds a long time ago, and it will be a pleasure to see them continually self-destruct, and dismantle=the very heart of what remains of their collectively sorry and satanic souls.~Daryl
- The Republican party’s ‘defund Obamacare’ disorder | Michael Cohen (theguardian.com)
- Forget impeachment, this is the really alarming GOP threat (salon.com)
- Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer (thinkprogress.org)
- EXCLUSIVE: Three More GOP Congressmen Pledge To Help Constituents Enroll In Obamacare (thinkprogress.org)
- Obamacare: First step to eliminating immorality that is health insurance (dailykos.com)