I just read this link=This indignant idiot should not be paid another penny for publishing a pronoun, let alone an entire piece of supposed “journalism.” The fact that she labels Terrelle Pryor a terrorist, yet she feels empathy for Johnny Manziel, who appears to be a much more self-centered moron than ANY recent collegiate athlete is nonsense. Comparing Manziel to Rosa Parks is beyond comprehension.
Manziel’s talent on the football field is quickly becoming less important than his off the field antics. “The All-American” college football hero has been arrested for fighting and has been photographed several times bombed out of his mind on blunts and alcohol. The latest allegations concern his receiving pay for autographs. The “journalist” that wrote the article in the link above implies sympathy for this spoiled bastard even though she had previously quite harsh on the likes of Terrelle Pryor, Cam Newton etc. for their very similar collegiate indiscretions.
Pryor was called a terrorist for his role in the Ohio State football tattoos for cash scandal. What the Fuck is Johnny Manziel? He has had far more controversy surrounding him in one season than Pryor and others combined. Manziel’s indiscretions are compared to Rosa Parks stance against racism, but black athletes who have done the same are labeled thugs and terrorists. The plight of college athletes and getting paid is more understandable as it relates to Manziel, but it’s totally out of the question for others who come from far less privileged backgrounds. What’s it all about Alfie?~Daryl
(Photo from Sportingnews.com)
- Johnny Manziel Is the Second Coming of Rosa Parks, According to a Sports Columnist (complex.com)
- White sports writer foolishly compares football star Johnny Manziel to Rosa Parks (rollingout.com)
- Columnist Compares Johnny Manziel to Rosa Parks (blacksportsonline.com)
- Johnny Manziel is a symbol only of living large (jacksonville.com)
- Why Johnny Manziel should quit college football and turn pro (ftw.usatoday.com)