If the Zimmerman case has NOTHING to do with race-Where is the support from “The Stand Your Ground” believers regarding this woman’s plight. She had a FAR more plausible right to protect her being than the worthless, child-molesting, woman beating George Zimmerman. Marissa Alexander stands 5’2″ and is slight in stature. She is doing 20-years for firing a warning shot at a wall instead of the head of her 245 pound abusive husband who had previously been convicted on a domestic violence charge for beating her. This is why this law is complete bullshit. Obviously, what’s “NOT good for the goose”, is “acceptable” for the simpleton gander AKA George Zimmerman. Where is the support and understanding for Mrs. Alexander?
She was sentenced by an ignorant asshole of a judge who insisted that she could have “run away instead of shooting.” The “supposed victim,” Zimmerman could have run away, but in HIS case, one of the most basic parts of the law is SOMEHOW more REASONABLE=that the “victim” of a crime does not have to attempt to run for safety and can immediately retaliate in self-defense. Did anyone think that maybe this applied to Trayvon Martin more than George Zimmerman’s sorry ass?
It is time for folks to quit skirting the uncomfortable issue of racism in favor of a comfortable space called complacency. Black people need to continue calling out racial injustice whenever they see it without the fear of being called racist. They need to quit worrying about upsetting the fragile apple carts being pushed forward by pseudo-brotha’s such as Allen West and his persuasion. These dudes are too busy barely extending any concern for their own community in public while shining their Massa’s shoes with everything including their tongues behind closed doors. Notice the deafening silence from these imbeciles, who, more than likely, will join their “heroes” in condemnation of Trayvon Martin. There is no rationale imaginable, other than pure, unadulterated racism, that can explain why Marissa Alexander is behind bars while George Zimmerman is free, with his still smoking gun back in hand-ready for another hunt, another assault mislabeled as concern for his community. Hopefully, next time, it will be HIS parents standing over a freshly dug grave-watching the body of their son…disappear forever.~Daryl
- George Zimmerman wants to go to law school to ‘help others like him’ (freakoutnation.com)
- Liberty and justice for all, but not in equal measure (mdzlog.alcor.net)
- Zimmerman is the face of legal gun ownership gone terribly wrong (washingtonpost.com)
- Zimmerman Is Innocent? Bullshit! (annecarolinedrake.com)
- Zimmerman Accused of Child Molestation by Family Friend Who Says His Family “Never Liked Black People” (clutchmagonline.com)
- George Zimmerman Shouldn’t Have Had A Gun (rawstory.com)
- Florida Justice: Black Domestic Violence Victim Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot, Hurting No One; Zimmerman Walks (addictinginfo.org)