The Black&White visual above that shows past struggles for the most basic of civil rights unfortunately speaks volumes for the same struggles of the modern-day era. The majority opinions handed down by the criminally-insane, conservative sludge occupying seats on the nations highest court proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the title of this post is beyond correct.
The conservative clowns on the SCOTUS, and the assholes that favor their decision to reverse the blood and sweat equity created by folks who gave all of their very being(s) for our generation, is deplorable. The half-assed victory that they presented to LBGT community has been tempered by the mostly maniacal reactions of MANY conservative morons that feel like they own the definition of everything concerning religion, sexual preference, women’s reproductive rights, immigration etc.
Silly me, but this is the same group of folks who predominantly blame Trayvon Martin for causing his own death via candy and iced-tea shopping and walking while black. According to them, Martin was the thug that the overly curious germ named George had no choice but to murder in self-defense of his own fucking unwarranted pursuit. The outcry of support for the racist reincarnation of Medusa better known as Paula Deen proves they don’t care…more than they don’t get it. Now, somehow, they want to complain about the proper use of The N-Word. “Y’all use it, so why in the sam-hell caint we?”Not only do these neocon, tea-drunk, neanderthals not understand themselves-Simply put=They Don’t really care about the rest of us.~Daryl
- Weekly Political Report: SCOTUS Strikes Down Key Provision in Voting Rights Act of 1965 – A Technical Error? Or a Difference In Opinion? (princesdailyjournal.com)
- This is why most George Zimmerman supporters are bigots. (linnyitssn.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS and The Economy Of Liberty (thisweekinblackness.com)
- Hold Paula Deen Accountable If You Care About Justice (nicoleashantimcfarlane.com)
- Flanked By Men, Ohio’s Governor Signs Draconian Abortion Bill Into Law (leftandcenter.com)
- North Carolina Attacks Women’s Health in the Dead of Night (politicususa.com)
- North Carolina GOP Launches ‘Sneak Attack’ on Reproductive Rights (commondreams.org)