“I is what I is”=An unapologetic, Dixie-bred, racist piece of shit.Yesterday’s half-assed attempt at arriving at an apology/explanation proves it. Paula Deen is only sorry because she got caught running her mouth and expressing her real thoughts about Black people.Cry me river Paula, but don’t tell me you don’t understand what you did wrong.
Personally, I wouldn’t piss on the side of her sorry house, let alone serve her fucking”Comfort” food while dressed uncomfortably like a directionless Lawn jockey. Now, she wants people to feel empathy for her, as her profits dry up quicker than her overly made-up facade. She is as much of a “victim” as the moron that spit in Scottie Pippen‘s face while calling him the “N-word.” Pippen literally beat the breaks off of the racist hooligan=A perfect answer to the TIRED questions of misunderstanding and controversy surrounding the use of the word.
If it’s a word you wanna USE-Don’t complain about what you might LOSE…even if it is your livelihood, liberty, or the right to continue “living” in pursuit of your own unhappiness and inadequacies with injured body parts intact.~Daryl
(Photo of Scottie Pippen “victim” from TMZ.com)
- Paula Deen’s Sons Say She’s NOT a RACIST- MORNING MINUTE (blackamericaweb.com)
- Boycott Paula Dean and Bubba (gingerbread31.wordpress.com)
- Girl, Bye: Why This Moment is Bigger than Paula Deen (crunkfeministcollective.com)
- Paula Deen: I would not have fired me (today.com)
- Deen tearfully slams ‘horrible lies’ on ‘Today’ (cnn.com)