Deep down inside, I’d be willing to bet that this guy can be found frequently tickling the toes of a dude named Timothy, in between stalls, at any local Men’s bathroom throughout the state of Virginia. When he’s not licking the asses of fellow racially conflicted Uncle Tom’s Cabin inhabitants such as: Allen West, Mychal Massie, Larry Elder, Armstrong Williams etc., he is probably engaging in the very sexual “deviance” that he publicly denounces.
Not so long ago, Bishop Eddie “Heady” Long prolifically postured himself in front of his seemingly exalted pulpit, preaching against the abominable sins of homosexuality. Nothing more than a pretend pussy loving scoundrel that secretly desired dick up his “holier than thou asshole’-He was/is ultimately far from credible. Sexually abusing teenage boys while preaching the gospel of Luke?
Rev. E.W. Jackson is nothing more than another Negro pawn, that the right can parade in front of the general public to discredit the POTUS. The rhetoric pouring out of his mouth is no different than Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or the evil bastard better known as Ted Nugent. Jackson is proud of his perch somewhere near the end of your local rednecks lawn. “Preaching” against homosexuality, calling our president a member of The Muslim Brotherhood, this Lawn Jockey, pointing in any direction opposite freedom, is beyond the limits of his own terminology=”Ikky.”
“The President has proclaimed June as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual&Transgender Pride Month. Well that just makes me feel ikky all over. Yuk!~Bishop E.W. Jackson
Me think the preacher doth protest too much. Want proof? Just put some pussy in his lying face!!!~Daryl
- E.W. Jackson explains why it’s not fair to use his own words against him (dailykos.com)
- Really, Virginia GOP? E.W. Jackson is your nominee? – MSNBC (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)
- Virginia’s Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are ‘Ikky’ (advocate.com)
- Just when you think the GOP couldn’t get any loonier, along comes E.W. Jackson (dailykos.com)
- Virginia’s GOP Lt. Gov. Nominee: Obama Has ‘Muslim Perspective’ Toward The World (mediaite.com)