Typical Tea Party illogical reasoning. The POTUS was responsible for orchestrating the IRS nonsense, but he is also being ridiculed for not being informed of the problem. It makes as much sense as a meth head intentionally “hiding” the drug from his or her own reach. Here are four facts to consider concerning this issue:
1) By law, the President has almost no oversight over the IRS and can only make two political appointees.
2) One of those two appointees was a GOP appointee held over from the previous administration.
3) Congress has more oversight of the IRS than the White House.
4) President Obama had no knowledge of the controversial actions and could not know of them because of the firewall, established by Congress, between the IRS and the Oval Office.
“Facts-They are a terrible thing to waste.” A Tea Party members mind on the other hand???~Daryl
- Bill Maher Spoofs IRS Tea Party Tax Forms (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)