Yesterday’s discovery/rescue of three women , who had been abducted over 10 years on Cleveland’s West side is nothing short of miraculous. They were found alive after years of news coverage and leads that ultimately led nowhere. Even renowned psychics told the families of Georgina DeJesus, Amanda Berry, and Michelle Knight that they thought they would only reunite with them in heaven. Knight’s case was handled differently, because she was actually 20 at the time she was abducted in the same general area as teenagers DeJesus and Berry.
The twists and turns of this case riveted Cleveland, and the rest of us here in Northeast Ohio for over a decade, until a hero named Charles Ramsey, who was enjoying dinner from McDonald’s, on his day off, responded to the cries of Amanda Berry who was attempting to escape a house of most certain horror. In an instant, a nightmare of unimaginable suffering came to a halt for the victims, their families and a community. May God be with these brave young women, and the “Hero” who brought back them back to the world.~Daryl
- Local Hero Charles Ramsey Gives Awesome Interview After Saving 3 Abducted Girls From Neighbor’s Home in Cleveland (laughingsquid.com)
- Ariel Castro, Arrested in Cleveland Kidnappings, Wrote an Article About the Abductions (everyjoe.com)
- Ariel Castro’s ‘House of Horrors’ Cleveland Ohio where 3 kidnapped girls had been held for over 10 years. (pibillwarner.wordpress.com)
- Three allegedly kidnapped women found alive in Cleveland – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- ‘I’ve been kidnapped!’ — cops find 3 women missing for years (cnn.com)