(Photo credit-Lori Kepler-The Los Angeles Times)
I won’t bother posting a picture of the insanely racist Strom Thurmond. Look it up=You will see the resemblance. I guess all the Army’s bayonets could not only force “The Negro” into Strom Thurmond’s home, they weren’t able to keep his segregationist prick out of the folds of negro pussy either. This racist bastard was nothing more than a ridiculous representation of the mental illness passed down from his slave-owning male ancestors.
They displayed the most rabid and hateful behavior towards Black men in FRONT of others, while they were raping and ravaging the bodies of their female counterparts BEHIND closed doors. Thurmond never publicly acknowledged Essie Mae Washington-Williams as his daughter, despite offering her, and her offspring, limited assistance behind the scenes of his well-known repugnant racist past.
As governor, Thurmond was a proud, loud segregationist who in 1948 declared publicly that there were “not enough troops in the Army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the nigger race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes and into our churches.”
(Photo credit- Lori Kepler-The Los Angeles Times)
I could care less about Thurmond supposedly evolving with the times. He should have owned up to his responsibility to Washington-Williams, but he was such a hateful son-of-a-bitch, he couldn’t be man enough to acknowledge his own “blue blood” running through the fair-skinned veins of this inspirational woman. The colors of The Confederate Flag, that he loved so much, blinded him to being human.”Everything in darkness will come to light.” ~Daryl~
- Essie Mae Washington: Strom Thurmond’s mixed-race daughter dies at 87 (thegrio.com)
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams, Strom Thurmond’s Daughter, Dies (hollywoodlife.com)
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams Dies, Mixed Race Child Of Strom Thurmond (npr.org)
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams: Daughter of controversial senator (independent.co.uk)
- Michelle Obama’s ‘big butt’ and Strom Thurmond’s secret black lovechild (thesunnews.typepad.com)