Even though I graduated from a catholic high-school affiliated with The Brothers Of Holy Cross, I proudly utter the phrase “Fuck Norte Dame.” This story, reeks of bullshit, so intense, that only a fool would believe in it. Manti Te’o became “seriously involved” with a young lady that he never saw in person? Then again he plays for Norte Dame=The only thing a football player actually wants to bury his Johnson in…is an innocent woman, by force.
The scandal ridden miscreants that are in charge of Norte Dame football need to be held accountable for the death of a student videographer, as well as a female student that committed suicide, due to accusations of rape at the hands of an Irish football player. The current culture at South Bend resembles nary a scene in the movie ‘Rudy,’ nor does it appear righteous. Why wasn’t the AD crying for the rape victim, or the young mans death that Brian Kelly should have been held accountable for? Because they weren’t deemed to be as important as football player Manti Te’o, a Heisman Trophy candidate, who was leading them to an undefeated season, and in the process, helping restore a once, but not so recent storied program.
Many college football programs have recently fallen from grace, including my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. I offer no excuses, but tattoos and memorabilia for cash, is no where in the discussion of covering-up rape, child-molesestation, student-worker related death by negligence, and now-obvious outright fraud. Rudy Ruettiger should be ashamed. ~Daryl
- Manti Te’o girlfriend hoax forces US sports journalists into self-reflection – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- Ohio State Football: 5 Reasons 2013 Will Be Beginning of a Buckeye Dynasty (bleacherreport.com)
- Ohio State Football Recruiting: 2013 Class Makes Buckeyes Big Ten Favorites (bleacherreport.com)
- Manti Te’o Not Believable In Unbelievable ‘Girlfriend’ Scandal (atlantablackstar.com)
- Ohio State football: LB Mike Mitchell commits to Buckeyes (buckeyextra.dispatch.com)