August 30, 2012, from Rep. Palazzo: “Some of the counties in the fourth congressional district have been the hardest hit by Isaac,” Palazzo stated. “This determination comes as good news to our local communities who are dealing with the effects of the storm. We cannot thank the governor’s office and FEMA enough for their continued support.”
Take one look at this disgusting, double-talking ‘Mississippi Burning‘ cast reject. He is representative of the other 66 Republican tea-guzzling, shit-kicking scoundrels who voted AGAINST relief funding for Super Storm Sandy victims. For the life of me, I wish I could offer an explanation for the dilapidated dregs of humanity this asshole represents. The evil glare of his beady eyes suggests something far more sinister than being the obvious result of damaged DNA…brought about from incestuous intercourse.
How much more obstructionism can this colon slime come up with? They had their peckerwood pride literally shoved down their throats once again on RE-ELECTION DAY, and most recently, this cancerous, cabal of unrelenting hatred got brilliantly boxed in by the POTUS concerning the so-called fiscal cliff. They got bludgeoned with a pure Buford Pusser ‘Walking Tall’ beat down, and yet, they are still talking shit=All the more reason for this blog, and our like-minded fellow bloggers, and friends, to keep swinging Buford’s big wooden stick until they jump off of their self-imposed cliff. WE WILL KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!
- Boehner under growing pressure to allow vote on Sandy relief bill (thehill.com)
- Republican House passes meager $9 billon Sandy relief bill (dailykos.com)
- New Jersey Governor Calls Congress Failure To Vote On Hurricane Sandy Aid ‘Dereliction Of Duty’ (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Absolutely Disgraceful’: Christie, Others Hit Congress on Sandy Relief Inaction (swampland.time.com)
- House approves $9.7B Sandy relief bill (upi.com)