The last thing that Ohio needs, is a return to more of The ‘Trickle Down’ nonsense that left it decimated after the Bush years. The link above, describes in great detail the obsession and insanity of Romney/Ryan as they seek to manufacture misery rather than jobs. In Ohio, our unemployment rate is nearly a full point below the national average after having one of the highest rates in history under eight years of Bush Bullshit. President Obama haters try their best to deflect the obvious positive impacts on Ohio, and other key swing states from his policies by falsely praising Governor Kasich for the states turnaround. The only thing that Kasich has turned around since he has been in office was his arrogant, asshole attempt at crushing the collective bargaining rights of many of our states finest workers. On November 6th, 2012, We Ohioans, who genuinely are concerned about keeping our economic momentum moving forward, need to make our collective voices heard by voting these two pricks out of their evil intentions. GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!! Remember Shitt Romney is from Michigan. Muck Fichigan!!!!!!
- The Job Killing Effect in the Romney-Ryan Plan (occupytvstations.com)
- You Made the People Dumb (boomantribune.com)
- Obama hits Romney with new Medicare study (miamiherald.com)
- Romney/Ryan Claim That No One Over 55 Will Be Affected by Their Medicare Plan is False (Surprise!) (pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com)
- Axelrod hits Adelson in email blast, Adelson hits back (politico.com)