More nonsense regarding this issue that the Republicans refuse to accept as law of the land. They are going to waste precious time that could be used to address economic issues by harping over a repeal that will be D.O.A. once it hits the Senate. A Shitt Romney victory in November is their only hope and that is questionable at best.
- Pelosi: GOP repeal of Obamacare is ‘unrealistic’ (news.yahoo.com)
- Congress to Waste Everyone’s Time by Repealing Obamacare Again [Obamacare] (jezebel.com)
- GOP To Make 31st Attempt To Repeal Obamacare Act (npr.org)
- Michele Bachmann: It Only Takes 50 Plus One Senators to Repeal Obamacare (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Louisiana: “We’re not going to start implementing Obamacare,” – Gov. Bobby Jindal (investmentwatchblog.com)
- West Virginia Republican Opposes Repealing Obamacare (thinkprogress.org)
- Why Repealing Obamacare is a Fantasy (politicalwire.com)