Here in Ohio, we are appreciative of the comeback in manufacturing made possible by The POTUS. Ohio is making tremendous progress, despite the conservative dipshit a.k.a. Governor John Kasich. Republican’s are throwing everything, including the neighbor’s kitchen sink, at President Obama. In key states that will determine the November election, Republican “leaders,” want to suppress positive economic growth statistics in these areas, with the same vigor, and all-around bullshit, they are using concerning voter identification. Guess what, in Ohio, Florida, Michigan, and other states that have been the butt of jokes from years of right-winged insanity=We are thriving. Unemployment is falling, buildings&businesses are rising, and the middle-class is coming back. To anyone that disputes this progress=You&Shitt Romney’s supporters, can go screw yourselves with the reddest of hot pokers. Like a mattress, the most important zone of support for American success, whether past, present, or the future=THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kasich: Ohio an example for nation (toledoblade.com)
- A Tale of Two Economies: Mitt Romney vs. Republican Governors (swampland.time.com)
- FBI to Investigate Ohio Gov. John Kasich for Alleged Bribery. (crooksandliars.com)
- Romney to Florida: Please Stop Talking About Your Economy Getting Better (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mitt Romney to GOP Governors: Shut Up About Economic Gains In Your States, Already! (crooksandliars.com)
- Mitt Romney to Rick Scott: Hush up about Florida’s dropping unemployment (dailykos.com)
- Obama tries to take credit for Ohio’s resurgence under John Kasich (winteryknight.wordpress.com)