President Obama, and the powers that be, are, and have been WRONG… concerning the”War on Drugs” dating back to the loose, flesh- flapping jaws of President Richard Milhous Nixon. This bullshit terminology has led to more murder, corruption, and in many cases, unnecessary extended stays in the prison system. Just look at the disparity in terms of prison sentencing. Dexter Duckingdale can live in the suburbs, and deal a boatload of powder cocaine, yet if convicted of trafficking, his sentence is usually far less than Pea-Wee from the inner-city. If Pea-Wee deals far less of the same drug, in crack rock form, his ass gets buried under the motherfucking prison.
It IS time to raise the white flag, and rethink this flawed, and ultimately fatal vision of the so-called drug war. Many of this so-called war’s soldiers are continually dying, while addicted minds are still frying!!!!=No Victory.
- War On Drugs Means Big Bucks For Some (1oneday.wordpress.com)
- The War on Drugs is Racist and Expensive (libertarianreview.us)
- Room for Debate: Should Latin America End the War on Drugs? (nytimes.com)
- Why Is the Center for American Progress Enabling Obama’s Drug War Lies? (reason.com)
- Time for Obama to join the debate over the failed war on drugs | Observer editorial (guardian.co.uk)