A Shit Romney presidency would set this country so far back economically and socially that we would become the laughing stock of the world. This asshole left a not so stellar economy in the state of Massachusetts, yet he is attacking the POTUS on his economic record? This guy talks out of both sides of his neck on a daily basis, so much so, that we can’t believe much of what he says. What we should believe are his previous comments about poor people. He really doesn’t care about the poor, because he has made a habit of profiting off of the backs of those that he and his “partners”left high and dry. We don’t need a businessman attending to the business of our country and the rest of the world. We need a president who sees the forrest despite the trees.
- Bill Clinton Walks Back Romney Compliment: ‘He Is Wrong On The Economy’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Clinton Does Not Think Mitt Romney Should Be President (nymag.com)
- Romney’s Solyndra? State-Funded Massachusetts Solar Company Goes Bankrupt (mediaite.com)
- Chris Wallace Grills Romney Adviser On Romney’s Job Creation Record As Mass. Governor (mediaite.com)
- TRENDING: Bill Clinton, predicting Obama win, calls Romney’s business career ‘sterling’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)