The piece of crap now posing as The Republican Party is described with perfection in this article from thejumbledmind.wordpress.com. What is interesting about the article is that it comes from a former conservative who woke up and realized that the direction of today’s conservatives reeks of downright nonsense and outright bullshit. These gutless hooligans are so preoccupied with their own selfishness and sense of entitlement that they will never be in a position to champion equality for all. They have used every rationale under the sun to disguise the obvious reason(s) that they despise the POTUS. These excuses are moot when one looks at pictures and videos that show the real feelings and motives that fuel the feeble minds of these direct results of inbreeding.
I agree that it isn’t tea that is driving these imbeciles insane, but rather…a cheap kool-aid. Most of the mullet wearing, barely literate, beacons of righteousness that protest with the most vigor are too cheap, or too broke to sip any tea. Instead, they deluge their minds and bodies with gallons of kool-aid that cost a dime a dozen. Their kind of ignorance is easy to find, and succumb to for many. Thankfully, there is hope that others like the writer of this piece will choose intelligent information over increasing ignorance in the future.
- Ex Republican congresswoman blasts current GOP and its women Reps (rawstory.com)
- Mann-Ornstein: “It’s Even Worse than It Looks” (delong.typepad.com)
- Local Republican Party Newsletter Suggests ‘Armed Revolution’ If President Obama Is Reelected (thinkprogress.org)
- REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “The Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a…” (underpaidgenius.com)