The first question that comes to mind=Why is this asshole becoming relevant again? This “rising political figure”(Go Figure?) should represent nothing but misery for the political process. This smug-faced bastard has been pissed the fuck off since a black man ascended to a position of power that his ass…nor his unfortunate offspring will ever achieve. The link above shows how easy it will be for the media to get underneath this conservative blowhard with questions about controversial statements from his own mouth. Joe the Plumber is as qualified to run for political office as a lobotomized mental patient. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of the anti-Obama crazies coming out of their caves…preparing for a huge November let down.
P.S. Joe, the next time you are blessed to be interviewed by anyone who gives a damn, especially CNN, you might want too keep a level head while responding to legitimate questions about statements that you previously made. If you can’t get a grip on yourself, keep your ass in the Ohio cornfield from which you came.
- Joe the Plumber blows a gasket (politico.com)
- “Joe the Plumber” Ekes Out Primary Win (politicalwire.com)
- Joe the ‘Plumber’: Questions About Homophobia Are Gotcha (crooksandliars.com)
- Joe the Plumber to CNN: You’re Just Like TMZ (newser.com)
- ‘Joe The Plumber’ Accuses Lawrence O’Donnell Of Engaging In ‘Fear Mongering’ (mediaite.com)
- ‘Joe the Plumber’ Wins Ohio GOP Nod for Congress (ibtimes.com)