I love the way LeBron James told all of his haters to basically take their continued hatred and shove it while paying homage to his HOMETOWN of Akron, Ohio. People that feel like he somehow ruined a part of THEIR individual lives by making a personal decision about HIS future need to get over it. This notion of loyalty to fans who would not give a shit about him if he still resided at Spring Hill Apartments, strapped in a life of poverty….is nonsense. If he flopped as “The Chosen One” coming out of Akron St-Vincent-St Mary High School, these same “fans” would have cast him aside like yesterday’s garbage.
Despite his numerous regular season MVP awards, LeBron wanted/wants NBA Championships. He honored his responsibilities in Cleveland and decided to move on…in search of the title(s) he desired like many athletes that preceded him in Cleveland sports history. Those that believe he was wrong need to realize it was his “right” to leave thirty-million dollars on the table and take his numerous talents to South Beach. “The Decision” on ESPN was arguably a huge fiasco. It temporarily clouded the real decision that would ultimately help James find his way to becoming a two-time NBA Champion. So far, James’ decision was right.
Fact: 7 years in Cleveland=0 championships. Fact: 3 years in Miami=2 NBA titles combined with 2 straight NBA Finals MVP awards. HIS legacy is already cemented. Don’t hate the player…Hate the game.~Daryl
- Hate LeBron all you want (myrtlebeachonline.com)
- LeBron James’ haters should come to terms with reality (fanonfiresportswire.com)
- LeBron Gets His 2nd Straight Ring (cleveland.cbslocal.com)
This guy should be locked away immediately for being too ignorant to exist. Motherfucker, you are 44 years-old and ready to damn near kill someone over a pair of funked-up, over priced shoes? The other idiot had no business stealing from this “wealthy” Wonder Bread, whole loaf swallowed, in one sitting, son-of-a-bitch, but to respond by catching a felony case over such trivial nonsense=RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Man Stabbed Over LeBron James Shoes (fox8.com)
- You: Breaking Down New LeBron James ‘LeBronold Palmer 9′ Nike Shoes (bleacherreport.com)
- Would You Rock These? Lebron Unveils New LB9 Kicks (bossip.com)
The POTUS came through The Rubber City last night. He spent the night at The Double Tree Hotel and had breakfast at the popular “Ann’s Place” on South Hawkins. There were barricades all over the city this morning and I’m sure some folks were late for work. LeBron doesn’t even get that treatment here=LOL.
- As Obama campaigns by bus in Ohio and Pennsylvania, new jobs numbers are sure … – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Obama’s day: On the bus in Ohio (content.usatoday.com)
- Obama to Kick Off First 2012 Bus Tour (fox2now.com)
- Obama’s day: Bus tour and a jobs report (content.usatoday.com)
Will The Heat seal the deal? If LeBron has his way, he will visit the streets of Akron, with the N.B.A. Championship finally under his belt, and a ring that shines beyond the pain of Cleveland’s fractured heart.
- The King Will Be Crowned (thedailybeast.com)
- Is he Jordan or Oscar? Or just LeBron? (espn.go.com)
- LeBron James: “I’m ready to go” after leg cramps in Game 4 (tracking.si.com)
- Will a Championship End the LeBron Hate? (trevoramason.com)
This is going to be one hell of a series. Will LeBron get his coveted 1st ring?, or will Kevin Durant, and the Thunder send him and his teammates home empty handed again? The intrigue and drama of The 2012 N.B.A. Chapionship series begins tonight in Oklahoma City.
P.S. My Prediction=Too close to call. My head says OKC in 7, but I’m not hating on LeBron.
- Heat or Thunder? Our analysts make their predictions (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- LeBron James vs. Kevin Durant (readingbyeugene.com)
- LeBron James and Kevin Durant Are Two Great Players, But Durant Is Better (nesn.com)
- Analyzing best Heat-Thunder storylines (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
This is a nice article describing the insanity of those rabid fans who still insist on hating on everything LeBron. It’s time to move on folks.
- Can Heat Win a Title with LeBron as Their Closer? (bleacherreport.com)
- Quote of the day: Wow, LeBron just does not get it (probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
These guys keep up more drama than any ‘Basketball Wives‘ cast member ever could. Kobe and Shaq have rings, but they will NEVER be champions in the mold of Michael Jordan. Jordan won six titles without a dominating center. He played in an era where fouls were much more flagrant=Remember Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn? The jury is still out on LeBron.