Some of the most recent weather models have Hurricane Issac hitting New Orleans as a near Category 3 or Category 4. This scenario is possible, if Issac strengthens, as expected over the very warm waters of The Gulf. Hopefully,this possibility doesn’t turn into reality for anyone in its path.
Then again, it’s too bad that Issac could not entirely shut down The Republican Convention. No death or destruction on the people, just the facility, and the billionaire-bought, bullshit, posing as a message perpetuated, and embedded unapologetically…within its walls.
I can visualize people running from the place like a scene from Titanic. House Negro, and professional Republican ass-sniffer, Allen West, will be desperately trying to board a boat being navigated by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer. Arpaio, will attempt to detain West from boarding, due to West crossing his border of blackness…while Brewer puts a finger in West’ shocked face. “Joe the Plumber‘s” canoe of intellect, in the ocean of life, comes by, and once again, West is passed over, left 2 drown in the reality that he was never considered too be anything more than ?????
- Storm watch: Issac extends to hurricane strength: Louisiana on watch (bazaardaily.com)
- Obama offers help as Tropical Storm Isaac threatens GOP convention, all Florida (blogs.suntimes.com)
- Isaac Nears Florida Keys, Could Become Powerful Hurricane in Gulf (bostonmusings.com)
Can someone please get ahold of Bufford Pusser’s pine stick and club this racist pile of crap until he fades away. Even playdough face Jan Brewer has said ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!
- Ariz. sheriff says Obama birth certificate is fake (newsok.com)
- 2:30 | Arpaio on Obama birth certificate (abc15.com)
This guy is completely bat-shit insane. Whatever angle he can create to hide his real agenda(being a racist) toward the POTUS=He will. First it was the birther issue, now it’s this imbecile questioning President Obama’s academic credentials????????
Come November, dilapidated dipshits like Ken Bennett, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the rejected Welch’s dried-up grape, a.k.a. Governor Jan Brewer, will realize their efforts were for nothing, as President Obama easily wins re-election. Arpaio’s granddaughter, will run off with the maids adopted son from Kenya. Gov. Jan Brewer, will realize that she failed miserably in her attempt to “mesmerize” President Obama with that wrinkled, funky, finger, pulled freshly from her “blonde”(yeah-right) .
Sadly, the real life story of Ken Bennett, and his ilk, are more insane than my made-up meanderings.
- Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary Of State, Gets Response From Hawaii On Obama … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Arizona Secretary Of State Fans Birther Flames (huffingtonpost.com)
- Arizona’s Secretary of State Not Convinced Obama Was Born in U.S., Threatens to Exclude Him From Ballot [Arizona] (gawker.com)
- Ken Bennett Wants To See Obama’s Birth Certificate Before Barack’s Name Will Appear On Arizona’s Ballot (inquisitr.com)
- Arizona SOS Ken Bennett apologizes for ‘birther’ flap (bizjournals.com)
Bill Kristol , who rarely says anything positive about the POTUS, agrees that the president has made a sound decision regarding this controversial subject. Of course, the Jan Brewer‘s, and Joe Arpaio‘s, of the country are up in arms. The “myth” of Mexican’s crossing the border in droves is becoming as archaic as Jan Brewer’s dried up twat. The problem is that they are already FUCKING HERE, ASSHOLES!!!!! Sound immigration policy, now needs to change its focus from prevention(too late) to today’s reality=Dealing with the masses of people that are now a part of our everyday existence.
Listening to the rhetoric of racist idiots, who continue to feed into the paranoia of their inbred brethren, will do nothing to address this issue. This scumbucket sludge, most of which are the dick droppings of their own “immigrant” forefathers, need to stop spreading their mania concerning today’s immigrants. Many things, from the economy, to drug cartel violence, have significantly slowed down border crossings. Putting Jan Brewer’s ugly ass all over the media with her disdain for Mexican’s has stemmed the flow. Imagine seeing a diseased cocksucker, like Joe Arpaio, waiting to harass your ass-Would you be in a hurray to get here? We need to address the issue from inside-out, rather than outside-in.
- Top GOP Pundit Bill Kristol Praises Obama Immigration Order As ‘The Right Thing To Do’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Bill Kristol On Obama’s Immigration Policy: ‘It’s The Right Thing To Do Actually’ (mediaite.com)
- Romney dodges immigration questions (politico.com)
- Bill Kristol: Obama Immigration Policy Shift “The Right Thing To Do” (outsidethebeltway.com)
One of the best explanations of the Arizona immigration law that I have read. I agree with the premise of fear and ignorance as leading factors that forced the formation of laws that were meant too restore “racial balance” to the area. This state appears to be full of the likes of Jan Brewer(I refuse to acknowledge this racist, disrespectful, sludge with any formal title)…and the exponentially ignorant Joe Arpaio. With leadership like this, there is little left to the imagination, as to why this state is a brown stain on the ideals represented by our Red&White&Blue flag. The state of our union will forever remain held hostage by B.S. laws such as the Arizona immigration law.
- Arizona Immigration Law Arguments Come After the Damage is Done (reason.com)
- Arizona Immigration Law Faces Supreme Court Test (theprbuzz.wordpress.com)
- “Sustaining Their Prejudices”: The Arizona Immigration Law Is A Constitutional Nightmare (mykeystrokes.com)
- Do you know the facts behind Arizona’s immigration law? Take our quiz. (csmonitor.com)
- Rep. Grijalva: Arizona’s Immigration Law Would Lead to Chaos (usnews.com)