Excellent opinion from Thomas L. Friedman about the need for revamped and continued education that will be necessary for survival in the future economy. The old economy, as we knew it,is never coming back. As former President Bill Clinton stated at the wildly successful DNC last week, there are literally millions of jobs not being filled due to lack of education and skill required to perform these open occupations. This is today. What will happen in the future? If Romney&Ryan have their way=We will continue to be outpaced, and overmatched, by the technological advancements that are threatening to leave our current/future generations of adults& their children…forever left behind.
- “That’s what happened when I was president” (salon.com)
- Report: Clinton To Play Major Role At Dem Convention (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Deploys Bill Clinton Again: This Time, It’s Economic (theatlanticwire.com)
The Mormonator continues to feed into the racist accusations that have labeled President Obama as “The Food Stamp President.” Shitt Romney is trying to falsely accuse the president of abandoning any work requirement that would essentially help people in their transition from welfare to work. President Clinton, had issues keeping his insatiable lust for the labia at bay, but he is far from being an idiot concerning fiscal matters. Shitt needs too look at his slumping popularity numbers and back up off of the bullshit, but then again, I’m all for watching this moron self-implode right before our very eyes. OBAMA-BIDEN 2012
- Slams president for stripping away welfare-to-work law… (reuters.com)
- Romney Attacks President On Welfare; Obama Team Alleges Hypocrisy (wnyc.org)
- Bill Clinton Blasts ‘Misleading’ Romney Ad (huffingtonpost.com)
- Clinton calls out ‘disappointing’ Romney ad (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
A Shit Romney presidency would set this country so far back economically and socially that we would become the laughing stock of the world. This asshole left a not so stellar economy in the state of Massachusetts, yet he is attacking the POTUS on his economic record? This guy talks out of both sides of his neck on a daily basis, so much so, that we can’t believe much of what he says. What we should believe are his previous comments about poor people. He really doesn’t care about the poor, because he has made a habit of profiting off of the backs of those that he and his “partners”left high and dry. We don’t need a businessman attending to the business of our country and the rest of the world. We need a president who sees the forrest despite the trees.
- Bill Clinton Walks Back Romney Compliment: ‘He Is Wrong On The Economy’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Clinton Does Not Think Mitt Romney Should Be President (nymag.com)
- Romney’s Solyndra? State-Funded Massachusetts Solar Company Goes Bankrupt (mediaite.com)
- Chris Wallace Grills Romney Adviser On Romney’s Job Creation Record As Mass. Governor (mediaite.com)
- TRENDING: Bill Clinton, predicting Obama win, calls Romney’s business career ‘sterling’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
We don’t discriminate in opinions of politicians on the right or left even though we are often fed fuel to the fire regarding the idiots currently seeking the Republican nomination. The mysterious deaths surrounding The Clinton administration deserve more scrutiny than they have received thus far. No one can argue the success that Clinton had during his 8 years in office, but what needs further examination are the mistakes and scandals that were also present. Many Dumbocrats wish to praise his tenure, but look the other way concerning other troubling issues such as Whitewater, NAFTA, and sexual misconduct that would make JFK’s many indiscretions look pale in comparison. Read the above link which can help folks form opinions of their own. It also makes further research into the subject a necessity. Bottom line is Democrats are just as scandalous and controversial as their Republican counterparts.
- Idaho Observer: Following the money backwards leads to President Reagan, Russian rubles and Ambassador Leo Wanta (therealwithdarylanddevon.wordpress.com)