Latest Event Updates
I wonder if his ‘brotha’s’ like Allen West, Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, Mychal Massie, etc. would be welcome in his town. Maybe Kevin Jackson could hold a town hall meeting while serving his warped brand of tea that inaccurately claims how Ronald Reagan helped the black community by putting an extra nickel in his butlers pocket.
Craig Cobb, is a 61-year-old racist piece of shit that threatened to create a “Whites Only” town in Leith, North Dakota. After taking a DNA test on The Trisha Goddard Show, this miscreant of racial animosity is now facing an unexpected dilemma-He found out that 14% of his DNA originates from sub-Saharan Africa. This ignorant scoundrel actually hates HIMSELF!!!
I bet Cobb always secretly wondered why he couldn’t just stick to American Bandstand. The sights and sounds of Soul Train were never too far away from his television or most importantly-his very being.~Daryl
- White supremacist discovers he is part black (telegraph.co.uk)
- Not a ‘Chappelle Show’ skit: white supremacist finds out he’s part black (video) (al.com)
- White Supremacist Has DNA Test To Prove His Racial Purity, Hilarity Ensues (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- Talk show host delivers DNA test results to white supremacist town founder: ‘You have a little black in you’ (rawstory.com)
- White Supremacist Finds Out He’s Part Black (buzzfeed.com)
Originally released only on the European version of “Dangerous’, this is one of Michael’s best songs ever, that wasn’t well known here in the States.~Daryl
By Jueseppi B.
Renisha McBride knocked on a door, looking for help after a car accident. The man who opened the door, shot, and killed her still hasn't been arrested. Tell the police & prosecutor: Investigate fully and bring Renisha's killer to justice!
Last Saturday, Renisha McBride got stranded after a car accident in a suburban neighborhood in Detroit. Her cellphone battery was dead, so she went to the nearest house and knocked on the door, planning to ask for help.
CBS promised yet another Benghazi bombshell that only proved to be nothing but bullshit as usual. They were going to interview another moron who proclaimed to have been an eyewitness to the tragedy. Another asshat with “inside knowledge” that the Obama administration deliberately withheld help and other vital information. The problem with their story is that this idiot was nowhere near being on the “inside”-Another day, another lying, double-talking, hypocritical degenerate is exposed as a fraud concerning his brand of Benghazi based misinformation.
CBS should start drug testing their reporters. They allowed the over zealous hatred of all things Obama to alter their ‘professional’ standards of news gathering and reporting. Despite numerous other sources that clearly discredited this supposed STAR witness, CBS went balls-to-the-wall with this non-story, and now Lara Logan is FINALLY admitting that they screwed up immensely. A fucking 5th-grader, pretending to be Encyclopedia Brown, could do a better job of investigating evidence before presenting said evidence as FACT.
CBS is partying off of the same Benghazi bong smoke that has fried the criminal mind of Darrell Issa. It’s high time that they puff, puff, pass. The problem is someone else suffering from Benghazi butt hurt will more than gladly inhale~Daryl
- CBS Reporter Apologizes To Viewers For False Reporting On Benghazi (thinkprogress.org)
- 60 Minutes Backing Down on Benghazi Report? (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- CBS Reporter On ’60 Minutes’ Benghazi Program: ‘We Made A Mistake’ (VIDEO) (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Benghazi: CBS investigates whether “60 Minutes” source “misled us” (cnn.com)
- CBS’ 60 Minutes Backing Away from their Bullshit Benghazi Story (willyloman.wordpress.com)
- Lara Logan Apologizes For Botched ’60 Minutes’ Benghazi Report, Says Show Will Issue Correction (huffingtonpost.com)
From the brilliant and beautiful masterpiece ‘Songs In The Key Of Life’
Im so sick of this bullshit! As information continues to come out regarding the shootings at LAX, we are seeing the profile of another paranoid schizophrenic asshole, who seeks to blame the government for his own shortcomings.
Whether Paul Ciancia was fired from his job, rejected by a lover due to having a thimble-sized dick, or just plain insane, I’m sure Wayne LaPierre and his contingent of gunpowder guzzling goons will STILL fill the airwaves with their reluctance to support new gun regulations. Despite the obvious the proliferation of unnecessary deaths, and injuries, by way of mass shootings, the NRA continues to care LESS about innocent victims and MORE about protecting their insane misinterpretation of the 2nd Amendment. These maniacs actually want children and blind folks to have a right to bear deadly arms.
After all, Heidi needs a pink rifle because the Gubmint might want to kick in the front door of her parents house and raid her Barbi doll collection. Billy-Bob’s Cousin Earl can’t drive a car because he is legally blind, but he should possess the inherent right to obtain, maintain, and use deadly force, if necessary…with a weapon he can’t even see. Cousin Earl will never be able to properly see or stand his fucking ground while regurgitating the increasingly ignorant reich-wing mantra=”Ma Rights, Ma Rights.”
Ciancia is just the most recent example of the need to push for increased gun control laws. If we don’t insist on changes to these insanely lax laws-Our nation will continue to turn into nothing but a giant cesspool of unmitigated violence. No rhyme or reason, sky or season, will be able to save us from the lowest element on the food chain-Ignorant bastards with a death wish not only for themselves, but the rest of civilization. Fuck Wayne LaPierre, the NRA, and Paul Ciancia~Daryl
- NBC News’ Pete Williams: LAX Shooter Paul Anthony Ciancia Had ‘Strong Anti-Government Views’ (mediaite.com)
- Source: LAX suspect sent ‘angry, rambling’ text messages to family (cnn.com)
- Report: Shooting suspect Paul Ciancia was angry over ‘intrusive security screenings’ (twitchy.com)
- LAX Shooter Was A ‘Pissed Off Patriot’ With Extreme Anti-Government Views And Emotional Problems (businessinsider.com)