Originally posted on Tea Party Slayer:
The President’s Plan for an Economy Built to Last
I had Morning Joe on briefly this morning and was reminded of the grave harm the modern media inflicts upon the public. Yes, you have the right and left leaning media. But the supposed neutral, more moderate talking heads are completely useless. Their shtick always seems to be that the nation is in perpetual crisis and neither political party is serious about addressing problems. That’s wrong.
At this moment in time, one party has the facts and data on their side. Fact number 1 – Our economy is currently operating under a Republican-promoted tax code. Fact number 2 – Under that code over the last 11 years, income inequality has widened, middle class incomes and opportunities have dried up, and the national debt has ballooned. Fact number 3 – Romney’s solution is to double-down on that same tax structure.
View original 1,036 more words
I couldn’t help myself from switching Romney for “Ronnie” in the title of this post that is from an old Prince song from back in the day entitled ‘Ronnie Talk To Russia.’ The Cold War was nearly ending and Prince asked Ronald Reagan to work things out with our greatest threat=The Soviet Union.
The video link above, shows how Shitt Romney still views The Soviet Union today, over 30-years after they were any kind of threat. Maybe he has spent time, sitting on Sarah Palin‘s porch jerking off while spying on them? Maybe, he is stuck in a time warp? More than likely, he’s an absolute IDIOT when it comes to foreign policy. I hope The POTUS destroys this asshole in tonight’s final debate.
- Romney talks up Russia’s role as US foe as Obama celebrates political successes (guardian.co.uk)
- Mitt Romney Lined His Pockets Pimping Big Tobacco In Russia (crooksandliars.com)
- Conservatives’ Debate Advice For Romney: Be Like Bush (But Not Like Bush) And Also Reagan (mediamatters.org)
- Sarah Palin Doesn’t Know Why We’re Still Talking About Her (nymag.com)
- End of US-Russian ‘reset’, or Romney’s cold war thinking as a threat to global security (english.ruvr.ru)
In Ohio, the unemployment rate continues to drop faster than a lie coming out of Shitt Romney’s mouth. We are seeing the light at the end of the long tunnel that the two criminals Bush and Cheney orchestrated for eight years=THEY BUILT THAT BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we will remain at “The Heart Of It All” by taking out the heart of The Romney/Ryan express via the voting booth on November 6th, 2012. ~Daryl~
- Fox News Poll: Support for Obama Dips in Ohio (foxnews.com)
- Ohio Senate Candidates Debate Auto Bailout (fox8.com)
- Why Ohio is the most important state in the country (washingtonpost.com)
- Ohio Among Six Battleground States With Lower Joblessness – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Ohio newspaper again backs Obama, though with ‘less enthusiasm or optimism’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
Maybe showing up in time to help prepare and serve meals would have been more genuine. Using your wife and kids for a photo-op that pretends to show empathy for the poor and homeless is beyond offensive. Like much of today’s GOP leadership, it is downright evil and devoid of authenticity.
Last nights debate highlighted the double-talking nonsense and lack of respect that is prevalent throughout the Romney/Ryan ticket. Shitt Romney brought the same bullying bullshit that he tried in the first debate. This time President Obama absorbed the empty haymaker punches(LIES) and struck back with blows of vengeance(FACTS) right to the nose and cranium of this condescending, constipated, disingenuous moron. Romney/Ryan are both nothing more than arrogant, out-of-touch, lying rectal residue=disguised as a ticket concerned for the plight of the middle-class. Let’s hope on the first Tuesday in November, these guys and their played out philosophy are issued a one-way ticket out of the spotlight.
- Ryan Accused of ‘Barging’ Into Kitchen (abcnews.go.com)
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Biden wins debate, proves Romney-Ryan ticket is a joke (dailykos.com)
- Marathon Man: Paul Ryan washes clean dishes in soup kitchen photo op (dailykos.com)
- Paul Ryan’s Compassionate Conservatism (crooksandliars.com)
- Jon Stewart rips apart Ryan over failed photo-op (rawstory.com)
Give me a break from this ridiculously out of touch asshole! How much of a pretentious prick can Paul Ryan be? Judging from photo evidence of his attempt to “relate” to common folks=He’s the most accomplished cocksucker of all time.Only the most disingenuous dregs of humanity would use a soup kitchen for a self-serving promotional opportunity.
The Romney/Ryan ticket continues to represent the absolute worst element present in modern society. Rich, entitled arrogance that is still dazed and confused by its no longer “expected” dominance. If Ryan was truly concerned for poor folks, why didn’t he get his fake ass there to help PREPARE and SERVE meals rather than bum rushing the event at the last minute with his family.?
- Homeless Hotspot (greg.org)
- BUSTED: Charity Prez Objects To Ryan’s Soup Kitchen Photo Op (occupytvstations.com)
- Marathon Man: Paul Ryan washes clean dishes in soup kitchen photo op (dailykos.com)
- Charity president says Ryan ‘ramrodded’ way into fake dish washing photo-op (dailykos.com)
Originally posted on The Last Of The Millenniums:
Is it enough to say – ‘That doesn’t represent us’?
Or should you speak out against racial hatred?
‘The Getty Images photo was taken at a Romney/Ryan campaign event in Lancaster, Ohio on Friday’.
‘Update Jamie Sabau, the Getty photographer who took the photo tells BuzzFeed the photo “was taken inside the rally, not taken in line” as some have questioned’.
‘Update 2 Jodi Einhorn, manager of public relations for Getty Images also confirms “that contributing photographer Jamie Sabau shot the image in Lancaster, OH during a rally for Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and Republican vice presidential candidate Representative Paul Ryan.”
From : http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/man-at-romney-rally-in-ohio-wears-shirt-put-the-w
Apparently, these racist, republican assholes will stop at nothing to continue the tired fallacy of voter fraud here in Ohio. These incredibly insulting billboards are being placed in predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Cleveland despite nearly zero evidence of fraudulent voting. Republican’s know they have no chance of reclaiming their version of The “White House” without winning Ohio and it is literally driving them insane. I can’t wait too see the looks on their borderline sociopathic, sorry faces when they realize their suppressive bullshit was nothing more than a wasted effort. I wish it could start immediately after President Obama’s re-election with a public display of one of these racist signs being shoved up the ass of Ohio secretary of state Jon Husted.
- Ohio voter fraud billboards will stay (washingtonpost.com)
- Voter Fraud Billboards Offend in Cleveland (fox8.com)
- Ohio voter fraud billboard upsets locals (washingtonpost.com)
- Ohio voter fraud billboard accused of intimidating black voters (thegrio.com)
- Voter Fraud Billboards in Ohio Target Minorities (motherjones.com)
Great song from the excellent upcoming Donald Fagen disc entitled ‘Sunken Condos’=Steely Dan fans will be more than pleased with this outstanding solo effort that finds itself shoulder to shoulder with the best of Fagen’s past solo efforts, as well as group projects such as ‘AJA‘&’THE ROYAL SCAM‘. 40 years into the game, Donald Fagen shows the ability to raise the bar of his own musical genius once again.
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Premieres New Song “I’m Not The Same Without You” (wncx.cbslocal.com)
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Announces Solo Album ‘Sunken Condos’ (wcbsfm.cbslocal.com)
Slavery as a “Blessing”=????? Watch how Obama hating lunatics like Hubbard come out of the woodwork in the coming weeks because they feel some sort of “victory” based on the debate last week. Romney has fallen for the trap. In the next two weeks, this lying, self-absorbed asshole WILL be crushed as a result of his own inconsistencies. Running toward the middle, at the last minute, will inevitably bury Shitt/Split Romney. He, and his followers, are playing checkers. The POTUS is playing chess!!! November 6, 2012=CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!
- Arkansas Republican Jon Hubbard: Slavery was ‘a blessing in disguise’ for African-Americans (thegrio.com)
- Arkansas legislator says slavery may ‘have been a blessing’ (abookofhealing.com)
- Crazy Talk: Slavery Was ‘Blessing in Disguise’ (theroot.com)