”She was consistent and elegant,” Romney told The Associated Press. She did not disappoint. She thrilled me to death.”
“She felt really strong and is peaking at the right time,” he said. “She was amped up, a little stronger than usual. She had more oomph.”
Most people might believe the above quotes came from The Mormonator after he blew his wife’s backside out following a night of Viagra influenced sex. However, these quotes have nothing to do with Mitt riding Ann. Rather, they are out of the mouths of Ann Romney, herself, and rider Jan Ebeling at The Olympics. They are talking about The Romney’s $77,000.00 tax write off better known as Rafalca. These folks want most of America to believe they can relate to everyone? Do Mr.&Mrs. Shitt Romney really expect us too believe they can’t not afford this horse AND skip the deduction? These income tax dodging, privileged assholes make me sick to my stomach!!!!!!
- Ann Romney fiercely defends decision to withhold tax returns – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- “Who does she think she is?” Strangers react to Ann Romney’s Marie Antoinette act (digbysblog.blogspot.com)
- Romney Scolds ‘Small Minded’ People Asking for His Tax Returns (crooksandliars.com)
- Ann Romney: I have no idea what’s in our finances, but I know it’s legal, so shut up already (dailykos.com)
- David Axelrod on Mitt Romney: “He has a sense of entitlement, that he doesn’t have to operate under the same rules” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)