Month: May 2012
Just take a look at this giant piece of elephant excrement. This is the type of sexually deranged deviant that can never be rehabilitated by ANY therapy outside of a bullet blast right in his worthless skull. Save the court system some cash. Dig a ditch behind the jail, end this satanic mongrels life, and bury his ass. Unfortunately, countless tax dollars will be used to keep his punk ass alive, while his backside becomes a feeding frenzy for the down-low dregs of prison.
There may never be another Ohio State coach who will match Jim Tressel’s 9-1 record against Michigan. Urban Meyer will win, and win big, at OSU with a completely different, yet dynamic offensive philosophy combined with a strong&athletic defense. New twists such as “The Circle Drill” and brutal honesty will serve as Meyer’s motivational style. This style of coaching will add to his resume of successes at his previous jobs at Bowling Green, Utah and Florida.
- You: Ohio State Football: How Urban Meyer Plans to Get Through NCAA Sanctions (bleacherreport.com)
- Ohio State Football: Urban Meyer Says the Offense Will Be “Faster Than Ever” (bleacherreport.com)
- Ohio State Football: 10 Players with the Most Work to Do This Summer (bleacherreport.com)
- Healthy and refreshed after year away, Meyer set to revive Buckeyes (cbssports.com)
- Go Buckeyes …….. Urban Meyer Is Back In Town & Ready To Throw His Weight Around (tophatal.wordpress.com)
Urban Meyer and company will make this douche bag regret his decision to turn down the program in such a disrespectful manner.
Wolverine worshippers are talking smack after their first win over OSU in how many years?
As usual, for Buckeye fans, the end of November can’t come quick enough. Despite being banned from participating in both the conference and national championship races, the Buckeyes will be much improved. This improvement will show itself in the season finale=A COMPLETE, SEASON SPOILNG ASS WHOOPING OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!! GO BUCKEYES -REDEMPTION 2012
- Michigan commits burns Buckeyes recruiting literature (collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Michigan Recruit Burns Ohio St. Letter (lostlettermen.com)
- Michigan Recruit Burns Letter From Ohio State (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- PHOTO: Michigan Commit Logan Tuley-Tillman Burns Letter From Ohio State (detroit.sbnation.com)
- Ohio State Spring Game 2012: Urban Meyer Will Restore Attitude to Buckeyes (bleacherreport.com)
Finally, this roguish pile of waste is being brought to justice for all of the murder and mayhem that he is directly responsible for. The term “blood diamond” would not exist, if not for the actions of this haughty,evil degenerate. I guess 50 years is tantamount to a life sentence for this old, dilapidated dickhead, but why waste time? Take him outside, and introduce him to a firing squad that is made up of the relatives of his many victims.
- Tribunal to Sentence Charles Taylor for War Crimes (blogs.voanews.com)
- You: Charles Taylor to be sentenced for war crimes (guardian.co.uk)
- In his last stand, Charles Taylor defends himself as a peacemaker – CNN International (edition.cnn.com)
I’m following up our previous post that asked for prayers for these guys who have done nothing but sacrifice their own sanity and security to help those less fortunate. I am unusually close to this story, and I simply want to ask anybody reading this to PLEASE contact the U.S. Embassy in Haiti and ask for these guys to be treated humanely. Zeke is being denied insulin for his diabetes, while being detained under the most inhumane of conditions. This brother, who has done nothing but exhibit the true characteristics of what I would define as heroic, deserves better than the bullshit he now faces. Check out this video,and I’m sure you will see that Zeke and Steven Parker Shaw deserve better.
- Haiti: Jailed Americans Face up to 3 Years (abcnews.go.com)
- Haiti: 2 Americans charged with conspiracy (usatoday.com)
- Haiti: 2 Americans in Jail Charged With Conspiracy (abcnews.go.com)
- Haiti gov’t charges 2 Americans in jail with conspiracy (foxnews.com)
Wolf Blitzer spars with Trump over birther comments: ‘Donald, you’re beginning to sound a little ridiculous’ | The Cutline – Yahoo! News
As I have said before, “The Donald” is as shallow as the growth on his head that he calls hair. Someone should be demanding an intense investigation into America’s favorite, formerly bankrupt, billionaire’s mental stability. Anyone that thinks its acceptable to walk around, looking like a worn out dildo, with a hairpiece barely attached to its head =Has to be nuttier than the unwelcome seasonal gift of fruit cake. Trump’s continued obsession with the birth of the POTUS is both comical, and appallingly ignorant. The problem is that so many will listen to this continued nonsense and choose to follow the latter.
- Wolf Blitzer and Donald Trump Have it Out Over Trump’s Birther Theory, Call Each Other ‘Ridiculous’: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer tells Trump: ‘You’re beginning to sound a little ridiculous’ (rawstory.com)
- Trump Blasts Wolf Blitzer – Takes Shot at CNN’s Ratings During Fiery Exchange (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
I guess Al-Assad‘s promise of a more “democratic” regime was all hot air. This barbaric bastard has proven to be anything but diplomatic. As bad as it is, we need to let Russia lead the way to any resolution. They usually have their heads so far up Syria‘s ass anyway, so let them deal with this madness.
- UN Says Most of 108 Syria Massacre Victims Were Summarily Executed Not Killed In Artillery Fire (themoderatevoice.com)
- Western countries step up pressure on Assad, expel Syrian diplomats (timesofisrael.com)
- European nations, Australia expel Syrian diplomats (washingtontimes.com)
Kevin Garnett is always talking smack. LeBron should have laughed in his face. Talking trash while getting your ass kicked makes no sense.
- Miami Heat: Why LeBron James Is Ready to Torch the Celtics (bleacherreport.com)
- Erik Spoelstra Wants Dominance from LeBron, Wade to ‘Be the Norm’ (slamonline.com)
- Paul Pierce-LeBron James Matchup Contains Key to Celtics-Heat Eastern Conference Finals (Podcast) (nesn.com)
- Felger & Mazz: Wojnarowski On LeBron’s Maturity, Celtics-Sixers Game 6 (boston.cbslocal.com)